RULES OF FUTURENET CAFE
In order to ensure peacefulness and security of the visitors and users of the restaurant, FUTURENET CAFE hereby requests you to become acquainted with the content of the rules of the restaurant and compliance with their provisions.
1. The Rules shall define the principles of provision of services by FUTURENET CAFE in Wrocław, the responsibility, and stay at the premises of the facility.
2. The Rules shall apply to all Guests staying in the premises of the facility and placing orders via electronic means.
3. The Rules shall be available in the restaurant as well as on the website of the restaurant https://futurenetrestaurants.com/ Stay in the premises of the restaurant and placing an order via electronic means shall be an express acceptance of these rules.
4. In the premises of the facility, you may consume meals and beverages (including alcoholic beverages) purchased solely in FUTURENET CAFE.
5. The facility has a conference room designed to accommodate 16 persons that may be booked by an interested party by phone for the purposes of, for example, holding a business meeting.
6. Parents or caretakers shall be held responsible for the children staying in the restaurant. The restaurant shall assume no responsibility whatsoever for the children left unattended.
7. FUTURENET CAFE shall assume no responsibility for any property left unattended.
8. Behaviour of guests and persons using the services of the restaurant should not disrupt a peaceful stay of other clients. The facility may refuse to deliver further services to a person who violates this principle.
9. A table may be booked by phone at the following number: 570 535 751 or in person in the Restaurant.
1. FUTURENET CAFE shall make any and all efforts to process the guests’ data while keeping the highest security standards pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ EU L 119 of 4 May 2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR)
1) Your personal data Controller shall be – Futurenet Restaurant’s Sp. z o.o. (hereinafter referred to as: FUTURENET), Williama Heerleina Lindleya 16 street, 02-013 Warszawa, Poland, entered into the register under the following number: 0000687700
2) The purpose of processing shall be:
a) To process submitted inquiries pursuant to Article 6(1a) of the GDPR – a consent of a data subject;
b) To book a table, conference room – pursuant to Article 6(1a) of the GDPR – a consent of a data subject;
c) To perform a catering service agreement – pursuant to Article 6(1b) of the GDPR;
d) Marketing of the services of personal data controller – pursuant to Article 6(1a) of the GDPR, provided that the consent of a data subject has been obtained;
e) To ensure security of the persons and property in the restaurant by the use of video monitoring – pursuant to Article 6(1f) of the GDPR;
2. Personal data will be stored:
a) Pertaining to the submitted inquiries – for 30 days;
b) Pertaining to the booking – for 12 months of the date when the booking was made;
c) Pertaining to performance of the catering service agreement – for 5 years from the end of the year in which the agreement was performed;
d) For marketing purposes – until withdrawal of a data subject’s consent or expiry of a business reason;
e) In video monitoring systems – for 30 days.
3. Personal data recipients may be:
a) A third party accounting office;
b) A supplier of catering services booking platform;
c) Companies providing marketing services;
d) A supplier of the application designed for mailing / distributing commercial information;
e) Entities entitled to acquiring personal data pursuant to legal regulations,
4. Every user of our services shall have a right to demand access to personal data from the Controller, a right to rectify it, a right to transfer it; it applies to the objectives arising from legitimate interests performed by the controller or performance of an facility booking agreement, provision of catering services, and to the extent to which a consent has been granted – a right to delete or restrict processing, a right to file objection to processing, a right to withdraw a consent at any time, a right to file a complaint to a supervisory authority;
5. Provision of personal data is voluntary, however a refusal to provide data may result in refusal to perform a seat booking service, a catering order.
6. Data of a user of restaurant services shall not be profiled.
7. Any and all data collected by a controller shall be protected using reasonable technical and organizational means and security procedures in order to protect it against unauthorized access or their unauthorized use.
8. The cookie files (so called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular small text files that are stored in the Service User’s computer and are designed for using the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of a website from which they come, the time of storage on the end device, and a unique number. It is a User who decides whether he/she wants to save cookie files on his/her computer.
9. Within the Service, there are two main types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until the log-out time, exit from the website or switch off of the software (web-based browser). “Persistent” cookie files are stored on the User’s end device for a definite period of time set forth in the parameters in the cookie files or until the moment when they are deleted by a User.
10. Pursuant to the Act of 16 July 2005 Telecommunication Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800 as amended [Ustawa z dnia 16 lipca 2004 r. Prawo telekomunikacyjne (Dz. U. nr 171, poz. 1800 z późn. zm.]), every User has a right to decide on the scope of access of cookies to his/her computer by modifications of browser’s settings.
11. The data Controller shall apply the principles that guarantee confidentiality of Service users as described herein.
12. The situation in which the scope of the collected data or the manner of their protection, while maintaining the Users’ privacy, shall be allowed.
13. This document shall not provide a basis to any claims asserted against the data Controller, unless such claims arise from the legislation effective in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
14. Links and referrals to other www sites may be provided in the Service. The data Controller shall take no responsibility whatsoever for the privacy rules / terms and conditions that apply on these websites.
15. The data Controller shall reserve a right to make amendments to this document. These amendments will be published on the following website: https://futurenetrestaurants.com/including the date of the most recent update.